By TheAngelForever | February 1, 2013
Can you look back and think about a moment when you felt and even looked your best. You were genuinely happy. For me, it was months after my oldest son was born. TechyDad and I made a choice to change our eating habits and we worked out together. We both lost a lot of weight and had a lot of energy. Then. as many people can understand, things happened. I went back to work, we started years of searching for answers to questions about our kiddo, our second child was born, and suddenly we are here.
I know that I am the one in control of my destiny and ready to work on this again. My running shoes, apps, FitBit Zip, and other items are set to be tools for my goals. Exercise is a great way to get rid of stress, and I love eating fruits and vegetables. My body really does crave them. While the winter months are not friendly for some of these items, I look for other items. Progresso® soups are a favorite of mine. I like that there are 40 flavors available that have 100 calories of less per serving. These soups make me say Oh! because I feel like I am indulging in a comfort food that makes me happy.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I also learned that Progresso is having a contest for the ultimate ProgressOh! Make-Oh-ver experience in Hollywood.
Three winners on the Progresso®Facebook page entry will receive:
- Round-trip airfare for you and a guest to Los Angeles, California
- 4 day/ 3 night hotel accommodations
- A head-to-toe makeover, including hair, makeup and a blue dress to get you ready for your own ProgressOh! moment in Hollywood
- Two tickets to this season’s live finale of The Biggest Loser
- $2,000 spending money
To enter you must:
- Visit Facebook.com/Progresso
- Complete an official entry form on the Progresso Facebook page
- Share a photo
- Tell Progresso why you love their soup
- Tell them why you deserve a ProgressOh! makeover
- Ends February 11, 2013
This contest is not associated with The Angel Forever, but my readers do have a chance to win something over here.
MyBlogSpark sent me the following prize pack and one lucky winner will be selected randomly to receive the same package. 2 can of Progresso® soup (Light Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese and Light Chicken Pot Pie Style), Cosmetic bag, and compact mirror with brush.
Rules for Giveaway:
- MAIN RULE – Share what your ProgressOh! moment would be.
- The following Bonus Entries may also be done. Please be sure to leave separate comments for each that you complete below to make sure you get the right number of entries.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Follow TheAngelForever on Twitter
- 1 Bonus Entry – Tweet the following about the giveaway (May be done three times a day): Enter to #win a #ProgressOh! prize pack from @TheAngelForever and #MyBlogSpark http://bit.ly/XccHTo #Giveaway
- 2 Bonus Entries – Like The Angel Forever on Facebook. Let me know you have done so here.
- 2 Bonus Entry – Like Progresso on Facebook and let me know you have done this in the comments.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts from the month of January/February. Leave a comment here to let me know which one. This Bonus entry may be done twice per day.
- 3 Bonus Entries – Add my blog button to your website and/or add me to your blogroll. Be sure to leave a link with the location.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Head over to TechyDad’s blog and say hello to him. Let me know where you posted a comment. May be done once a day.
To enter, please follow the rules above within the comment section. Giveaway begins February 1, 2013 and ends at 10:59 EST on February 15, 2013. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but must leave a valid e-mail address for me to contact you for mailing address once the giveaway is over. I will select the winner using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If there is no response, another winner will be selected. Open to U.S. residents only.
Disclosure: I wrote this review as part of a MyBlogSpark campaign for Progresso®. My family received the complimentary prize pack and another will be provided to a winner of the giveaway. All opinions are my own and no other compensation has been given.