001. When’s the last time you ran?
The other day at school when I heard my phone ringing and I was in the copy room.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No, not the maternity ones.
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?
005. Only child?
No, have a younger, but much taller brother.
006. Favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
007. When was your last doctor’s visit?
Last Thursday I had my bi-weekly OB visit (32 weeks).
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
LOL – I haven’t slept like that since 2002 before I was pregnant with NHL.
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Didn’t really have one – it’s a nice thing to be able to admit.
012. If anyone came to your house on your “lazy days” what would they find you wearing?
Sweats/jeans and a tee shirt.
014. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
015. Do you own a pair of Converse?
016. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
019. Don’t you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Yes, which is why I have my MP3 player on in my car most days on shuffle.
020. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
I hardly ever watch videos.
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Not in quite some time. I don’t like the new format.
022. How do you eat oreos?
I don’t! Not an Oreo person since I don’t really like chocolate.
024. Are you cocky?
Not too often.
030. Could you live without a computer?
031. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Not really. We try to take them off when we get in the house. I do have slippers and flip-flops that I will wear inside.
033. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn’t real?
I’m Jewish . . . so do the math!
34. How many phones are in your house?
3-4 regular, 2 cell
035. What do you do when you’re sad?
If JL is home talk to him. If not, curl up on the couch or bed and read (assuming I don’t fall asleep).
037. Last time you saw your best friend?
He’s in the kitchen right now making dinner.
040. Who or what sleeps with you?
JL (the original ewok) and very rarely the little ewok. Mind you I also have Ewok Part Deux still sleeping within.
041. Are you/have you ever been in love?
Yes, still very much in love with JL . . . my Long Island Love!
042. Pancakes or french toast?
Doesn’t really matter.
043. How do you like your eggs?
Over medium or omelet (especially a Greek one with Spinach, feta, and tomatoes).
046. What jewelry are you wearing?
Wedding rings on right now. Already took my earrings and bracelet off for the day.
047. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
049. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
050. How do most people spell your name?
The right way!
051. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I wear JL’s clothes
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
It wasn’t the movie, it was the book. Silence of the Lambs. I had my eyes closed for one scene and then read it – BAD move!
056. Favorite 80s teen movie?
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Don’t know, don’t care!
058. Do you know someone that wasn’t born in the United States?
Yes, many. I even teach some.
059. Favorite name for a boy?
Don’t really have one. I do like NHL’s name and we’re still working on the Ewok Part Deux’s name.
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I changed it
061. Your favorite restaurant you don’t get to eat much at?
Pizza Plant – it’s in Buffalo.
062. When is the last time you left your house?
When I went to school this morning.
066. How do you eat your steak?
067. Do you return your cart?
Usually I try to.
069. Do you have a dishwasher?
070. What noise do you hear?
The boys eating their pasta.
071. Would you survive in prison?
Probably not. I would miss my family way too much.
072. Next concert you hope to go to?
Who knows. I’m still bummed about not being able to go to the Billy Joel concert in April since it was SO close to my due date.
073. What was the last thing you ate?
Eating dinner right now.
075. Who is the youngest in your family?
NHL for now! If we’re talking just the adults – me.
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
078. How many syllables does your name have?
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
Some time last week.
081. What service is your cell phone?
082. What’s for dinner?
Pasta, fake burger crumbles, mushrooms and sauce. It’s called using up things before Passover.
083. What’s the last thing you purchased?
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
085. Where is your cell phone? One the table next to me.
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
Vibrate at work, ring when I’m not.
087. What brand are your pants right now?
088. Ever been to Georgia?
089. Did you do breakfast this morning?
Yes, bagel and cream cheese
090. Do you like marshmallows?
Most of the time
091. What irritates you most on the internet?
092. What brand is your digital camera?
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Well, we went with them to take NHL to his first movie.
096. What song best describes your life right now?
Who Needs Sleep – it’s even my cell phone ring tone now.
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Don’t use any – ACHOO!
098. Are you taking college classes right now?
099. Who are you dating right now?
101. Do you like sushi?
102. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No, haven’t had it cut since I made my last donation. Debating if I have enough now for another one.
103. Do you go online everyday?