As a mom of two little boys, quick clean ups are frequently required. Whether it is wiping up the messes by the bathroom sink, cleaning up misses by the potty, or getting pasta sauce off the stove top. We always have disinfecting wipe containers in the house for just these types of occassions. Hubby and I would always get frustrated with them because of the dispensing container. The small round hole at the top always managed to rip the sheets (and hurt our fingers), rendering the wipe useless.
Thanks to Family Review Network, my family recently had the opportunity to try the new Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canisters. I must admit, I was skeptical at first. I figured that they would be exactly like the other Clorox wipes I had used in the past at home and in the classrooms when I was teaching. Boy was I wrong!
When I opened up the box of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canisters, I noted several items. Of course, the size and shape of the canister was quite different. Then the opening within was much different. Unlike the other wipes I had used in the past, these wipes were easy to get out. The opening was wide enough for adult fingers to comfortable get into and not get cut on the plastic side. I never wasted one thanks to it shredding while removing it from the container. I also noticed the texture on the wipes. The wipe itself had a textured area and seemed a lot thicker and more durable. When I used the wipe to clean my stove top the first time, it held up beautifully to the test. It lasted for the entire job, did not dry out and the texture on the wipe really helped to remove the dried on sauce.
Here is a view inside the container and of the textured wipes themselves:
A bonus to me was the pretty canister that I could pick to match the room. We liked the wipes so much, we actually went out to purchase another container for the bathroom. Here are all eight of the different decorative canisters that are available:
Important Facts about Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canisters:
Combining both fashion and function, the distant memory.will make the days of hiding cleaning products under the sink a
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes new Décor canisters:
- Come in eight unique color palettes to match any home décor
- Feature a sleek new shape and wider mouth
- Have a new effortless single sheet dispensing system
- Has the same disinfecting power of their namesake wipes
- Are fashionable enough to be left on the countertop
- Available at retailers nationwide this month
- Better cleaning in a thick, textured wipe
- Low-streak formula for use on shiny surfaces like glass and mirrors
- Effective against common bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staph.), Salmonella enterica, and E. coli*
- Pre-moistened disinfecting wipes that kill 99.9% of germs including viruses that cause colds and flu (Rhinovirus and Influenza A2)*
A Chance for you to win!
Thanks to The Clorox Company, 3 lucky winners (US addresses only) have a chance to win a coupon for their own free Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canister.
Rules for Giveaway:
- MAIN RULE – Visit the Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canister page and then come back and leave a comment telling me which design you would pick and what room you would put it in.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1-2 Bonus Entries – Stumble this post and/or my main blog page and leave your Stumble name in a separate comment.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Follow me on Twitter @TheAngelForever and tweet the line below and leave a direct link to your Tweet in a separate comment.
Win your own Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Decor Canister from @TheAngelForever http://tinyurl.com/dl9omd
- 1 Bonus Entry – Add TheAngelForever to your blog roll and leave a separate comment.
- 3 Bonus Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog about the giveaway. Be sure to leave 3 comments about this to get credit for all of your extra credit.
To enter, just follow the rules above within the comment section. Be sure that I have an e-mail address that I can contact you for a mailing address once the giveaway is over. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Tuesday March 31, 2009. I will pick the winners using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If no response, another winner will be selected.
Enjoy and happy cleaning!