I must admit, at this time of year I get a little jealous. Those cute Easter baskets are something I have never had and always thought they looked like so much fun to make and receive. Thanks to Christina at Cutest Kid Ever, I received an amazing virtual Easter basket that even I can enjoy during Passover.
What is the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop?
Do you have a blog? If you do, you could help to raise some money for a great cause. Hershey is donating up to $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network with this promotion – $10 for every blog that participates in the Better Basket Blog Hop. The post that you are reading right now is another $10 that will be given to children’s hospitals all over North America. An additional $5,000 to this charity would be the world of difference to many sick children.
In my post, I need to pass along a virtual Easter basket to some of my blogging friends. Here is what my baskey will contain for you. Please remember I am a nice Jewish girl that is dreaming big and has never received anything like this before. All of the items are ones that I like and hope you will enjoy along with me.
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Eggs
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Movie tickets for your entire family to have a fun time out together
- Eggs to color and design together (loved doing this with friends as a child)
- A Nalgene water bottle to make sure you drink your water each day
- Some hand knitted wash cloths to pamper yourself with
- Vanilla scented body wash
Not sure how this stacks up with the basket that you are used to, but it sounds like fun to me.
Here are the lovely bloggers who are receiving this virtual Easter basket from me:
- Nancy from Life With My Boys
- Renee from Life with my Special Ks
- Mommy Cracked
- Holly from Topic of Mom
- Cathi from Simply Cathi
- If you would like you name here. . . just let me know!
Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop Rules
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog URL will count towards the donation.
Have fun and please share what you put in your basket with me.