Another busy week has come and gone. I thought I would share other places that you can catch up with me.
Over on The Disney Driven Life, I wrote I Spy Disney Style. I talk about how you can use Disney within educational therapy like speech to motivate children. My other Education posts there can be found under NDM183 – that’s me!
I have also been working on more articles for the KidsFunPlaza magazine. You can check out the February one
Lots of things have been happening on the KidsFunPlaza blog in recent weeks. Below are some items to catch you up.
My posts from this week on KidsFunPlaza:
Recent posts from my KidsFunPlaza colleagues are:
- This Week in Community (2/27)
- Is Your Preschooler a Brat?
- High School Report Cards Are Out
- Engineering a Love of Science
- This Week in Community (2/20)
- Fin de semana Familiar
- IEP, 505, and Other Three-Character Terms
- Teething Choices for a Natural Baby
- Video Game Ban
- Valentine’s Day on a Budget
- The Care and Keeping of Friends
- Super Bowl Sunday Family Tradition
Please stop by A Disney Driven Life and KidsFunPlaza to say hello to everyone else that writes there as well.
Holly at Tropic of Mom´s last blog post ..Too cool for school