Renee did this the other day and it seemed perfect for a lazy Sunday while taking care of sick kids.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? — I never went to the prom. Not many of my friends went and it seemed like a lot of money for something I wasn’t too thrilled about attending.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? — I am married to him, so yes!
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? — Probably kosher wine of some sort for Shabbat or Passover.
4. What was your FIRST job? — Aside from babysitting and working at my parents baseball card store, I worked as a Pharmacy Technician before starting Pharmacy school.
5. What was your FIRST car? — I had a ’95 Plymouth Neon, it was my little red adventure mobile.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? — Nobody, I rarely get texts.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? — Both of the boys. Wondered if NHL’s eye was getting worse and if JSL had a fever.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? — Mrs. S was my first grade teacher. She also happened to be the wife of the rabbi of the synagogue that we belonged to at the time.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? — I believe it was to FL with my parents and Uncle J before my brother was born to go to Disney World.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? — My best friend from K-12 in school was Moosekin and yes we are in touch again since she moved back to the area. My neighborhood best friend was Julespearl and we still talk online, but it has been a long time since I have seen her in person.
11. What was your FIRST sport played? — I played softball growing up. For several years I was catcher.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? — I believe it was my friend C’s house. She lived a few blocks away from our house (not counting ones to my Aunt S’s and grandparents).
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? — In person JL or JSL. On the phone my mother.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? — I believe the first wedding I was in was my friend G’s wedding. She was married exactly a year before JL and I.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? — After waking up with one of the boys numerous times, it would be nursed JSL.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? — I believe my parents took me to see Barry Manilow when I was still in PreK. That was also the weekend we went to Sesame Place while visiting my aunt and uncle in NJ.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? — I had my ears pierced when I was in nursery school (I believe). I remember I had to be bribed to get the second one done after the first one was done.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? — Canada!
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? — None.
20. When was your FIRST detention? — Does is count if you are the teacher giving it? Seriously, I never had detention as a student.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? — Same one I am living in now!
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? — Nobody really.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? — My brother, before my parents remodeled their house. We shared a room for a short time. After that it was JL.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? — I believe my Papa J’s funeral.
Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged! Please link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can see what you write.