1. Are you competitive? – Not really. That is probably the reason I do not really like WiiFit. So looking forward to the new game that is coming out to use with it. Looks more like a real workout with a trainer.
2. What do you most often eat for breakfast? – Oatmeal these days. Very filling and keeps me going. Sometimes I put raisins in, but not always worth the points.
3. Do you have a ‘raggidy’ piece of furniture? – We have some older hand-me-down pieces, but nothing that is too bad.
4. What do you wash your face with? – Before having kids I used to use a whole series of things. Now I just wash my face in the shower. No time to bother with anything exciting.
5. What colors does Spring make you want to wear? – More bright and colorful things like green and turquoise.
6. Do you like working your flower beds? – NO! I hate getting into the dirt and deal with bugs and other critters.
7. What is something you want that you’ve never had? – A new house. It would be so nice not to have to worry about all of the problems that crop up with an older house. Not only are there things that get old and stop working, but you have to deal with fixing mistakes that previous owners have done. *sigh*
8. How many miles do you have on your car? – We have had my car for just under six years and it has a little over 44K. Hubby’s new car has about 500 miles!
Head over to Golden Goodness to play along!