I will be the first one to admit that I detest cleaning the bathroom. Of course, I doubt many people really like cleaning them. Through the years, we have found that the best products to clean our tub and other items were with those cute Scrubbing Bubbles. Although it does a great job, I could not do the cleaning because the fumes and scent bothered my asthma. Thank goodness hubby is sweet and has done it for us through the years.
Here are some facts about the product that made me excited to try it for my family:
Nature’s Source products use plant-based, biodegradable cleaners and they have the cleaning power of Windex and Scrubbing Bubbles, brand names you already know and trust. They clean naturally and effectively, leaving nothing behind but a fresh scent. The cleaners are more than 99 percent natural, packaged in recyclable bottles, partly produced by renewable energy from a local landfill, and recognized for safer chemistry by the Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment (DfE) program.
My Review with photos:
I decided to test out the Nature’s Source Natural Bathroom cleaner myself. Hubby had recently cleaned the tub, so I opted to use the sink. If you are a parent, you know that when you have kids that use the bathroom on their own, the sink is a grime magnet. Below is what the sink area looked like before my cleaning began.
Next, I sprayed the Nature’s Source Natural Bathroom cleaner into the sink and on the faucet itself. The first thing I noticed was the foam that formed and the little bubbles moving around the area. As I continued to let it work, it suddenly dawned on me. What you ask? There was barely any scent and certainly no harsh fumes. I had no issues breathing and continued to clean without any problem. Here are the bubbles doing their magic.
Before I knew it, it was time to rinse off the suds and reveal a clean faucet and sink.
I immediately ran to my husband to show him the photos. We will definitely continue to use this product. It is not only good for the planet, safe for my kids, but does an amazing job on soap scrum and hard water stains.
A Chance for you to win!
Thanks to SC Johnson, one lucky winner (US addresses only) has a chance to win their own bottle of Nature’s Source Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner.
Rules for Giveaway:
- MAIN RULE – Visit the Nature’s Source website and then come back and leave a comment telling me something you learned about any of their products.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1-2 Bonus Entries – Stumble this post and/or my main blog page and leave your Stumble name in a separate comment.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Follow me on Twitter @TheAngelForever and tweet the line below and leave a direct link to your Tweet in a separate comment.
Win a Nature’s Source Cleaner from @TheAngelForever http://tinyurl.com/ba55jg
- 1 Bonus Entry – Add TheAngelForever to your blog roll and leave a separate comment.
- 3 Bonus Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog about the giveaway. Be sure to leave 3 comments about this to get credit for all of your extra credit.
To enter, just follow the rules above within the comment section. Be sure that I have an e-mail address that I can contact you for a mailing address to forward to the sponsor once the giveaway is over. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Monday March 9, 2009. I will pick the winner using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If no response, another winner will be selected.
Enjoy and happy cleaning!
“This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway.”