1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before? – In High School I never studied too much. At pharmacy school I learned better ways, but it always seemed like cramming. While doing my Education studies there were not many tests honestly.
2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood? – A hug/kiss from my boys.
3. Do you keep the invoice after you’ve paid the bill?– Yes, you never know IF you may need it. Now I just need a better system of filing things.
4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them? – Debating having one soon, but not sure if it is worth the effort. Have not shopped at one in a long time.
5. When was the last time you rode a roller coaster? – I believe I went on one last summer with my son at Six Flags. Hoping to go on the Rockin’ Roller Coaster at Disney Hollywood Studios soon :)
6. Spring cleaning…do you do such things as wash your windows? – No, have not done this in way too long. Something we should do, but other things always crop up that are more important.
7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? – Weekly we go through the refrigerator and empty things out when it is garbage night. We also do a massive cleaning before Passover.
8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft? – Yes, hubby’s identity was stolen a little over a year ago. It was a huge mess, but I think I caught things quickly since the thief was stupid and we were sent the credit card. Still it means a complete lock down for our protection and it complicates getting credit checks and everything. Really wish the government helped victims a little more than punishing us more.
Head over to Golden Goodness to play along!
I keep all my bills to… DH makes fun of me. Everthing paid is filled. Just recently I have moved many bills to online pay or paperless so there is much less than before.
But yes, I too, am a “paid invoce in case of emergency” saver.
Kelly’s last blog post..Aloha Friday- How did that happen so fast?
3. Maybe I should just have a better system…or just not pile them up…file right when I pay it. In my nearly 9 years of marriage, I’ve never needed the phone/utility bills.
4. MUST have one here soon! It is a lot of work, but I like the dough we get!
5. Yay for rollercoasters!
8. Wow! They’ve never stolen our credit, exactly, just our bank acct info and used it to open stuff. It’s def. a pain no matter what!
Thanks for playing!
Tina’s last blog post..Grilling Goodness
It’s been years since I rode a coaster. They scare me. lol. I keep bill stubs forever. (same reason as you). Windows? We own a window cleaning company. Therefore they never get cleaned. lol!!!! (actually 2x year)
Fridge? Weekly weeding out, deep/good clean? 4x year.
sheila’s last blog post..My new blog