1. Do you have a cell phone that allows you to check your email? – My cell phone could access the internet, but with our plan it would cost me an arm and a leg.
2. Have you ever caught a foul ball at a baseball game? – No, but I did catch a flying puck at a hockey game a long time ago.
3. What foreign accent can you imitate the best? – None, don’t even try them since I have no interest in trying to imitate them.
4. Do you have plans for Memorial Day? – Not too sure. We may use our Six Flags season passes for the first time. Aside from that we are up in the air. Of course I also want to catch up on blogging about our trip to Disney World
5. Does your hair look decent if you let it air dry? – I only let my air air dry. If I use a blow drier it frizzes more and looks like I stuck my finger in an electric outlet.
6. When is the last time you went to a waterpark? – We went to Sesame Place a few years ago. With the Six Flags season passes we can use the waterpark there for free!
7. Do you turn on your porch light every night? – Hardly ever put it on. We pay the electric company enough money as it is.
8. Have you ever had to call the fire department? – Never had to call the fire department. Still when we have called 911 for the boys febrile seizures it was the fire department that showed up as first responders.