1. Do you have a cell phone that allows you to check your email? – My cell phone could access the internet, but with our plan it would cost me an arm and a leg.
2. Have you ever caught a foul ball at a baseball game? – No, but I did catch a flying puck at a hockey game a long time ago.
3. What foreign accent can you imitate the best? – None, don’t even try them since I have no interest in trying to imitate them.
4. Do you have plans for Memorial Day? – Not too sure. We may use our Six Flags season passes for the first time. Aside from that we are up in the air. Of course I also want to catch up on blogging about our trip to Disney World
5. Does your hair look decent if you let it air dry? – I only let my air air dry. If I use a blow drier it frizzes more and looks like I stuck my finger in an electric outlet.
6. When is the last time you went to a waterpark? – We went to Sesame Place a few years ago. With the Six Flags season passes we can use the waterpark there for free!
7. Do you turn on your porch light every night? – Hardly ever put it on. We pay the electric company enough money as it is.
8. Have you ever had to call the fire department? – Never had to call the fire department. Still when we have called 911 for the boys febrile seizures it was the fire department that showed up as first responders.
Head over to Golden Goodness to play along!
You caught a puck? You are SO COOL!!!! :) Seriously that’s awesome!! We don’t have internet on my phone because I don’t want to pay for it either. :)
Upstatemomof3’s last blog post..A Bowling Bust