1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week? – NHL has recently learned to say "No Mommy you’re wrong!" He does it when I simply tell him to do something. Ah, it starts so young (he is only 5).
2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen? – Yes, very excited about going to Disney World soon! We get to finalize our dining reservations very soon.
3. Do you chat online? – I suppose if you count Twitter, Facebook or instant messaging (from time to time)
4. What is the oldest thing you own? – Several of my Nana’s items that she gave me.
5. What’s for dinner tonight? – Not really sure. Just made a list of meals for the week. Need to grocery shop today to get supplies.
6. Are you artistic? – I do not know if I would call myself artistic, but I am crafty.
7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it? – Not sure yet. Still waiting for a paper or two to get them done. Assuming we do it will be used for home repairs (darn ice) and down payment for a new car for JL.
8. Do you use ‘zero payments/zero interest for XX months’ to buy things? – No way! If we can not afford something it is not purchased. Opening lines of credit like that is way too dangerous in my mind.
Head over to Golden Goodness to play along!
2. What fun!! I hope to do a Disney trip in a few years.
7. Seems like there is always a NEED for the refund when it comes, right? Sorry that ice got you guys!!
8. You’re right…it can be!!
Thanks for playing!
B, how do you get this on to your blog from hers?? I would LOVE to play along. Can you teach me?
Thanks Beth!! I got it!