Bright and early this morning, I sat with my paper plan for meals while we are at Disney World. I actually felt butterflies since I was nervous about not getting things. Seriously, it was just like the way I felt before an exam when in school.
At 7:00 I dialed the number and immediately talked to a person at Disney dining. There were a few little glitches, but I expected one of them. Here is the plan right now
- Chef Mickey – Great character meal for the night of our arrival.
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe – Fun meal for the entire family. Hubby and the boys have never been here before, but I remember my father being scolded for not eating his veggies when I was little.
- Boma – We have heard amazing things about this and are looking forward to it.
- The Wave – A quick switch landed us here. We had wanted to go to Spoodles, but for some reason nothing was available that week. We suspect it may be closed or being refurbished.
- Coral Reef – Should be fun for the boys to watch the fish in the tank while eating. Have fond memories of this place from my childhood.
- Crystal Palace – Character meal with Pooh and friends for JSL’s 2nd birthday.
- Le Cellier – Took the one and ONLY time they had a table for six available for dinner during our entire stay. Loved this place and ate there twice on our honeymoon. Back then it was easy to get a reservation there, my how times have changed!
Now we are debating if we should make breakfast reservations. Contenders are Ohana’s (Lilo & Stitch), Cape May Cafe, Tusker House (Donald Duck) or something else. Since the boys will be staying up later, it probably is not the best plan. We also have to weigh in the cost and whether we want to have a buffet before going into the heat for a day at the parks.