1. What is your favorite thing about Springtime? – Love not dealing with winter coats, hats, boots and all of that bulky wear. Also enjoy not having to scape ice off my car as much as in the winter.
2. Do you prepare special, maybe even fun, meals for your kids? Example, please. – One item that I make special because both of the boys love it is matzoh ball soup.
3. What are you looking forward to this weekend? – Looking forward to hubby being home and finalizing what we are doing about a new much needed car.
4. Within driving distance, where do you like to go for a little getaway? – In the fall we loved going to the Six Flags park that is near our house. We got a great deal and bought season passes for this coming year. It should be a great thing to have with the boys.
5. Laundry detergent: liquid or powder? – Liquid and unscented.
6. What does your spouse do around the house that you appreciate the most? – I am so lucky to have a husband that enjoys cooking. He makes most of the meals during the week.
7. Do you converse with the grocery checker or pay and bolt? – I make nice chit chat. I remember all too well what it was like working in a grocery store.
8. Have you ever had an MRI? (If you feel comfortable sharing why, please do.) – I had an MRI done on my knee a few years ago. I fell on ice in the parking lot at work. I hurt my leg pretty badly. Thanks to some funny noises, I was sent to have an MRI done to rule out further damage. It was not a fun experience and am glad that my head stayed out of the machine.