1. What do you do when you get mad? – Typically I hold in the feelings. I know that isn’t the best thing to do, but it is easier than a confrontation.
2. Do you wash your hair everyday? – No way! If I do it will frizz beyond belief. My hair gets too dry with everyday washing.
3. How often do you speak to your parents? – Multiple times a day.
4. Your nails – painted or nude? – Nude since there is no time to paint them and let them dry properly.
5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often? – Definitely my sneakers since I stay at home with the kids and it is now warm enough for flip-flops and sandals yet.
6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be? – Sleep! Seriously I need to catch up on it since I have barely gotten 5 hours most nights this week.
7. What’s the best cough medicine you know of? – Delsym is the best non-prescription that we have used.
8. How do you feel about ‘springing forward’?? – Not happy about it. I did not realize until a few days ago that it was taking place this weekend. Ugh!
Head over to Golden Goodness to play along!
Ugh, every time I think about springing forward, I fall back! I’m like, Don’t remind me!
I don’t wash my hair every day, either. It usually doesn’t need it, and I am right there with you on the frizz factor.
Damselfly’s last blog post..Good yummy
I’m with you….sneakers and sleep and frizzy hair if I’d wash it every day. HaHa
Thanks for grabbing my button!!! :-)
Hey, thank you so much for following up with me and letting me link to read the whole story of how your bird saved your son’s life! What a story that is. I so appreciate you letting me know the rest of the story. I wondered what had happened. Please stop by again for a visit. Blessings.
Delsym~ doesn’t work for me!!
How wonderful to speak with your parents so often!
I hope you were able to get some rest last weekend!
Come on flip-flop weather! :)
Thanks for playing along..sorry it took so long to get around!
Tina’s last blog post..Five years ago today…part 3