My online friend Tara from Feels Like Home and her friend at Adrienne’s House are reaching out to help fellow bloggers in our quest to reach out to PR professionals and build lasting relationships. A huge thank you to both of them for all of their hard work on this wonderful idea.
To those coming over from Spotlight on PR, hello and welcome to The Angel Forever. I started this blog back in February 2007 as a place to come and write about the happenings of my life. At the time, I was pregnant with my second child, teaching, a mother of a 3 year old son and blogging novice. My blog was a nice location to write down my thoughts, share with family/friends and capture cherished memories for my boys. So much has changed over the last two years. I am now a stay-at-home mother to my two sons (almost 6 and just 2). Over the past year, I have blogged almost every day . . . and I look forward to it.
The Angel Forever is not only a blog about my life as a mommy, it is about life in general. Some of the items I blog about these days:
- Transition from teaching to being a stay-at-home mom
- Life as the only girl in a house of boys
- Jewish traditions/holidays
- Books that we read
- Items that we enjoy (toys, video games, execise DVDs, electronics, kitchen gadgets, and music just to name a few)
- Disney World vacation planning with kids
- Toddler tantrums and potty training (coming soon)
- Being the parent at school and not the teacher
- Review items sent in an honest voice where I give pros and even cons when I see them (see my blogging with Integrity button on the right)
- Battles with doctors, allergies, fevers and other health related "fun"
- Crafts, especially my knitting hobby
- Meeting friends and becoming sisters with amazing women online
- Keeping a kosher kitchen and mostly vegetarian household
- Educational trips/visits
- Baking and recipes
As you can see, it is quite the mix of items, but that is what my life is all about. My husband, boys and extended family are the most important aspect of my life. They help me to be creative and explore the wonderful and wacky world of blogging. Building relationships with people all over the blogosphere has been a wonderful opportunity that I have had thanks to The Angel Forever. Communication is key and if you would like to pitch an idea to me, know that I will respond quickly with my thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.
For more information on me, please check out the About Moi section at the top of my blog. Feel free to contact me at the_angel_forever[at]yahoo[dot]com