1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- A new laptop that does not make funky noises, has all of the letters visible on the keyboard (not worn off), and is ready to roll. This is more practical than diamond earrings.
- Train tickets and entry tickets to BlogHer ’10 for TechyDad and me to go in August.
- DVC Membership – all Disney people will know what this is.
- A nice new, bigger house with more space for all of us (dreaming big here)
- Season passes for Six Flags again – lots of family fun.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Love the afghans that my Aunt T and Mimi have made for us (hoping to have their patience to knit/crochet something that big one day). They are gorgeous. Also in love with the quilt that my Cousin M made us – wish I had her talent.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Would love to make some larger knit items. Working my way up by knitting a baby blanket now for my nephew due in February.
4. What was the best
Christmas Chanukah gift you received as a child?
Loved my original Cabbage Patch Kid that my parents nearly were killed trying to get for me. Her name was Christina and I took her all over for a long time.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My 6 year old would like the Toy Story Mania Nintendo Wii game (loved the ride when we were at Disney World in May), Up, Bolt, books and not sure what else.He is at a tough age to shop for.
My 2 year old would like more Duplo LEGO blocks, Leap Frog Text & Learn, Cars/Trucks, Kota & pals Triceratops, Transformers RPMs, Nintendo Wii game for his age, and books.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Love potato latkes with apple sauce.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Will be knitting some items for people. At least I think I will since Chanukah starts December 11.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Rugrats Chanukah
9. Favorite holiday song?
Hanukkah Blessings from Barenaked Ladies gives me chills. It is the most amazing and beautiful song (blogged about the song and our traditions here last year).
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
We’re Jewish . . . is there something other than eating?!