Yesterday, I blogged about memories from 2009. There were ups and downs, but it was still a year full of events that I will always cherish. On January 1, 2009, I was looking forward to the year ahead because we had our first family vacation planned to Disney World. This year, we do not have anything big set for the family. Of course, there are still things that I am looking forward to. Some of the items include:
- Going to BlogHer ’10 in NYC with TechyDad. We still need to buy our passes, but already have the hotel reservations made. This will be our first ever outing without the kids since starting our family. Nana and Papa are watching the boys for us to go to this special event together.
- Watching NHL finish 1st grade and continue onto 2nd grade. It still amazes me that he can read, write and do so much more. We no long can spell in front of him and now have to text secret code to each other when we need to communicate (sad, but true).
- Spending more special Mommy and JSL time with the little guy before he starts nursery school in the fall. Need to find some group or place to join to do things with the little guy and more kids his age.
- Having a diaper free house – a girl can dream right?!
- Meeting my new baby newphew who is due in February.
There are other things, but just a few off the top of my head. So my question to you this week:
What are a few things that you are looking forward to in 2010? What is your favorite memory from 2009?
Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the MckLinky there if you are participating.