Yesterday, I blogged about memories from 2009. There were ups and downs, but it was still a year full of events that I will always cherish. On January 1, 2009, I was looking forward to the year ahead because we had our first family vacation planned to Disney World. This year, we do not have anything big set for the family. Of course, there are still things that I am looking forward to. Some of the items include:
- Going to BlogHer ’10 in NYC with TechyDad. We still need to buy our passes, but already have the hotel reservations made. This will be our first ever outing without the kids since starting our family. Nana and Papa are watching the boys for us to go to this special event together.
- Watching NHL finish 1st grade and continue onto 2nd grade. It still amazes me that he can read, write and do so much more. We no long can spell in front of him and now have to text secret code to each other when we need to communicate (sad, but true).
- Spending more special Mommy and JSL time with the little guy before he starts nursery school in the fall. Need to find some group or place to join to do things with the little guy and more kids his age.
- Having a diaper free house – a girl can dream right?!
- Meeting my new baby newphew who is due in February.
There are other things, but just a few off the top of my head. So my question to you this week:
What are a few things that you are looking forward to in 2010? What is your favorite memory from 2009?
Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the MckLinky there if you are participating.
I lived to see 2010, to me that is awesome. I look forward to another year with my family! Happy New Year.
.-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Aloha Friday-Happy New Year! =-.
My favorite memory was the year-long disappearance of… me! I’ve lost 150 lbs and it’s been most exciting. I’m really looking forward to hitting my goal weight in 2010!
happy new year! :)
.-= Smellyann´s last blog ..Friday Fragments: Happy New Year! =-.
My favorite memory of 2009 was giving birth to Kaila. In 2010, I’m looking forward to seeing her blossom. :-)
Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
.-= kailani´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #115: Happy New Year! =-.
My fav memories of ’09 were my blogging trips. I had a wonderful time hanging out with so many peeps IRL.
.-= Susan (5 Minutes for Mom)´s last blog ..To Post or Not To Post… =-.
2009 saw many first such as my daughter graduating from highschool and starting college, my son moving out and going to college staying in a dorm
looking forward to the next two graduationg from highschool as well as our first mission trip as a family
2009, I was just glad to get thought it.
2010 looking forward to doing more things with the family.
.-= Auntie E´s last blog ..Aloha Friday -Games People Play =-.
we adopted a golden retriever to join our family this summer. in the new year, we would like to take our kid to Disneyworld and visit with my best friend and her family in Fl. aloha and take care.
My favorite memory from 2009 was when my daughter told us she was pregnant, and then that it is a boy!!
What I most look forward to in 2010 is the birth of the baby!!
.-= Vicki´s last blog ..2010 Workout Schedule =-.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Sounds like a fun filled year.
.-= Susan´s last blog ..Time-out =-.
I’m looking forward to becoming debt free! Favorite memory from 2009? WOW – I’m going to say the birth of my bf’s new baby.
.-= Pamela M. Kramer @ A Renaissance Woman´s last blog ..Freebie Friday – Week 40 =-.
My favorite memories of 2009 were my blogging trips to General Mills and Smucker’s. I had never been to Minnesota or Ohio before I had my blog.
I am looking forward to 2010 and hoping my blog will grow and I will meet more wonderful bloggers and companies :)
.-= Shannon (The Mommy-Files)´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #34 =-.