Hello, my name is Beth and I am addicted to Back to School supply items. Perhaps it is from my time in the classroom teaching, having young kids, or maybe there is just something special about new goodies for heading back to school. Times sure have changed a lot. Now, you can personalize items for yourself, your child, a special teacher, or anyone else thanks to Tiny Prints.
As part of a Global Influence campaign, I was reminded to check out the products that Tiny Prints has to offer this year. With my little guy heading to kindergarten, I am on the look out for something cute to make him smile, know how loved he is, and to surprise him. I love that they have lunch box notes that would be perfect.
There are options that would be great for boys, girls, and all different age groups if I wanted to toss one in that would not embarrass my fourth grade son. In addition to this, I could get something as a welcome back to school gift teachers. Tiny Prints has stationary and stickers that this teacher would have loved to write notes to parents. Sure they often call home or e-mail, but personal notes are still a classy way to go. Teacher stationery would be great or even some custom stickers and labels.
I think I will be ordering some of the adorable notes to send to JSL along with their Super Cute Hero stickers and other items because they will make me happy when surprising my kindergarten kid.
The folks at Tiny Prints would like to give you the opportunity to do some Back to School Shopping with a $50 promo code and free shipping. You can select the items that would work well for your family. I only mentioned some of the Tiny Prints Back to School items – there are many others to check out as well. Please note promo code excludes calendars, photo books, Erin Condren notebooks & planners, and gift certificated.
Rules for Giveaway:
- MAIN RULE – Visit the Back to School page and come back here to let me know which specific item you would buy with your promo card and why.
The following Bonus Entries may also be done. Please be sure to leave separate comments for each that you complete below to make sure you get the right number of entries.
- 1 bonus entry – Visit the Back to School Page, click through to your favorite product page and pin your favorite item on Pinterest. Be sure to use the #TinyPrintsBTS in the description and come back here to leave a link with your pin.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Tweet the following about the giveaway: #Giveaway for $50 code for @TinyPrints from @TheAngelForever to celebrate Back to School time http://bit.ly/PutYHm #win #TinyPrintsBTS (May be done once a day – leave link to Tweet in comment below for new entry)
- 1 Bonus Entry – Follow TheAngelForever and Tiny Prints on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter name below.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Visit the Back to School page on Tiny Prints, click through to your favorite product page, use the Tweet button to send a tweet. Leave a link to your Tweet here in the comments below.
Please follow the rules above within the comment section. Giveaway begins August 19, 2012 and ends August 31, 2012 at 10:59 EST. You do not have to be a blogger to enter (you will need a Twitter account), but must leave a valid e-mail address for me to contact you for mailing address once the giveaway is over. I will select the winner using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If there is no response, another winner will be selected. Open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a compensated Global Influence campaign. I will be receiving a promo code from Tiny Prints to thank me for my time.