1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine’s Day? Before kids we used to go out to dinner and get each other a little something. Now we buy cards and save money for other items that we need.
2. When’s the last time you licked a stamp? Probably for my wedding invitations eight years ago.
3. How many clocks are in your home? Let’s see: 2 in bedroom (alarm clock and cable box), 1 in living room (DVR box), 2 in kitchen (stove and microwave) = 5
4. What holiday is closest to your birthday? There are some years that Chanukah is on my birthday. Not counting that it would probably be Thanksgiving.
5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up? I wish I could make chicken soup the way my mother does.
6. Do you pay bills online? Yes, love the convenience and not needing stamps.
7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday? No, football is the only sport I have never really been into. I may head to pick JL up at the airport during the game.
8. Have you treated yourself to something this week? No, unless you count the obscene amount of money I spent today to have some ice removed from our roof. The best part, I found out we have major work that needs to be repaired this spring. Fun, fun, fun!