1. Did you learn anything new this week? – I learned that often times when companies ask you to watch a program for a survey that it is NOT what you expect. This one was definitely a "trick" for an ad campaign, not for the show. *sigh*
2. Will you wear green on St. Patty’s Day or do you not give a hoot?? – When I was teaching I got into the spirit and would wear a green shirt and put on St. Patty’s Day socks. Not sure what I will do this year.
3. Do you wash clothes throughout the week or only on a specific day? – I do it a few times a week so there is never too much waiting. Used to do it once a week and that was too much, especially in the winter with bulky clothing.
4. What is one of the most popular ‘spams’ you get in your junk email inbox? – Lots of Twitter Spammer follows – Ugh!
5. Are you where you want to be? (you decide the meaning of the question for your answer) – Given the way the world is right now, I really can not complain. I have a house, hubby has a job, the boys are happy and healthy. Eventually I want other things, but they will hopefully come down the line.
6. Do you know how to swim? – Yes, I took swim lessons for years when I was growing up. I was very close to becoming a Life Guard, but had issues with the chlorine and my skin.
7. Do you take trips with your girlfriends? – No, I never have. I was hoping to try for one this summer, especially since I am probably not going to BlogHer.
8. What was your favorite purchase this week? (big or small) – Found a neat new item to take on the airplane for the kids. It is the Aquadoodle – My First Coloring Activity with Sesame Street. Looks really cute for JSL to use to "color" while going to Disney World. Similar to this.