The kids and I have had a lot of fun working on activities for the posts that I write on the Bedtime Math blog. They have helped us to keep busy this winter along with some items from the other talented writers. Here is a sneak peek at something JSL and I just did that will be coming soon. Can you tell what we were up to?
Be sure to check out some of the latest from the Bedtime Math blog that may be perfect while the weather settles and you are trying to keep warm the last few weeks of winter.
- Shape-shifting Cookies – My latest is making a traditional Purim cookie to play with shapes while baking.
- LEGO Fun Printable – Derek gives us a printable to use with LEGOs that kids will love trying.
- Edible Optics: Make Your Own Magnifying Lens – Kim shares how to create a magnifying lens using gelatin.
- Five Silly Balloon Games that Build Math Skills – Angie tells us how to play five different balloon games that will keep the kids asking for more.
- Cocoa Calculations and Marshmallow Math – Candace allows us to keep warm with a nice treat of math on the side.
These are just some of the latest and more always being posted, so please stop by and say hello to all of us. If you try one of our activities, be sure to take some photos and let us know.