Since I can’t sleep and now think I may not want the inhaler I’m doing this. Please note it’s 4:00 in the morning.
Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it into a new one.
Change all the answers so they apply to you and then send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you. The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you probably didn’t know already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Well, it technically is Sunday morning. . . so I’d say 2:00 am. If we were talking Saturday morning it was a little before 6:00 when NHL woke up and came into bed with us.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Happy Feet on Christmas Eve.
4. What’s your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Trick question again. Since I’m up and was hungry I just had some cereal.
6. What’s your favorite cuisine? Italian
7. What foods do you dislike? Can’t stand PEAS!
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? I like plain Baked Lays
9. What’s your favorite CD at the moment? I don’t really have a favorite. I have my CD’s on my MP3 player that I play in shuffle mode.
10. What kind of car do you drive? Chrysler mini van
11. Favorite sandwich? Turkey submarine sandwich from Wegmens (we so need one here) or if not one made with Boars Head meat.
12. What characteristics do you despise? People that think they are better than others.
13. What is your favorite type of clothing? Lately, my PJs!
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Disney World
15. What color is your bathroom? Very plain white/black with a colorful tropical fish shower curtain.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I really like things that I can get at Kohls lately. Mind you the only thing I can wear in the pants department is from Motherhood Maternity.
Where’s 17? Does it really matter? There is always one that disappears no matter what the year.
18. Favorite time of the day? Early evenings when we are all home together.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? The one when JL and I first met and he came here to spend the long weekend with me. He tried to stay up while I worked on a HUGE project for the end of my Methods Course, but he went to sleep. I was a zombie for my B-day, but he was sweet and waited for me to come back from class to take me out.
20. Where were you born? St. Peter’s Hospital
21. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey! Are there any other sports? ;)
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Don’t really care, that’s why I’m blogging it!
23. Person you expect to send it back first? ???
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide Free
25. Were you named after anyone? Yes, I was named for my two great-grandparents that passed away about a month before I was born.
26. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
27. When did you last cry? About ready to now since I’m so tired and can’t sleep. Pregnancy hormones STINK!
28. Do you like your handwriting? I suppose so.
29. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Sure, why not?
30. Are you a daredevil? Not really. Although I do like rides at the amusement park.
31. How do you release anger? Cry or yell (mind you I’m best at holding it in)
32. Where is your second home? Who knows. I’m still stuck in my first one ;) Mind you there are weeks I think I LIVE at school.
33. What were your favorite toys as a child? My Barbie dolls, Cabbage Patch Kids, and Care Bears.
35. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am the Queen of Sarcasm!
36. Favorite movies? Beaches, Space Balls, Dirty Dancing, Madagascar, and almost anything Disney.
37 What are your nicknames? For me to know!
38. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? These days I’m lucky if I can see my shoes!
39. Do you think that you are strong? Most days I do
40. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough
41. What are your favorite colors? Green, purple, blue . . . almost anything except orange and brown.
42. Who do you miss the most? My Nana
43. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? Not really caring since I’m putting this on my blog and not doing the e-mail thing.
44. What color pants are you wearing? None – in my night shirt!
45. What are you listening to right now? The silence of the house. . . pinging of the radiators.
46. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Turquoise
47. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mother to tell her about the cost of the emergency ultrasound I had a few weeks ago.
48. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes!
49. Favorite Drink? Water
50. Do you wear contacts? Not in years
51. Favorite Day of the Year? The weekends with my boys!
52. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
53. Summer or winter? Summer – sick of snow now
54. Hugs OR Kisses? Both
55. Favorite desert? Cold Stone ice cream
56. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? Use an optical mouse so I don’t need one.
57. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I fell asleep while JL was catching up on watching things on the DVR.
58. Michael Jackson or Kirk Franklin? MJ I suppose
59. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? Hawaii by plane and Fredericton, NB by car.
60. When is the last time you have been to Church or Temple? The last time I went to temple was for one of the fall holidays. We will likely head back in two weeks for Purim.