Right now, the world economy is in a tough spot. Even during these penny pinching days, people all over are working hard to help others. Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I learned about the new project that Betty Crocker is working on. They have joined efforts with One Lap Top per Child to help provide laptops for children in Africa.
Participating is easy thanks to the Win and Give campaign. With this new program, children can help in an easy and fun way.
More about the program:
With specially marked boxes of kid favorites – including Fruit Roll-Ups, Gushers, Fruit by the Foot, and Stickerz & Shapes – your child could win one laptop to keep and Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks will donate another to a child in Africa.
Each day from now through May 30, 2010, one laptop prize will be awarded to a U.S. winner. For every laptop won, one laptop will be donated to an African child through One Laptop per Child, an organization that creates educational opportunities for the world’s poorest children by providing each child with a rugged, low-cost, low-power connected laptop with content and software designed for collaborative, joyful, self-empowered learning. For your chance to win, simply enter the unique online code printed on participating Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snack packages on www.WinOneGiveOne.com.
We were sent two boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snack. The boys enjoy them and they bring back fun memories from my childhood. One of my all time favorite snacks growing up were the strawberry Fruit by the Foot. There is just something fun about them, plus are a low calorie snack.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark and Betty Crocker, one lucky reader will win two boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks and a $25 donation to One Laptop per Child will be made on your behalf.
Rules for Giveaway:
- MAIN RULE – Answer one of the following questions: What have you done to encourage your children to help others? -or- What is your favorite experience that has been with helping others?
- 1 Bonus Entry – What is your favorite flavor fruit snack?
- 1 Bonus Entry – Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Be sure to include @TheAngelForever and Betty Crocker Win and Give Giveaway in the Tweet. Please leave a direct link to your Tweet in a separate comment for each daily entry. Example Tweet (feel free to use): Win Betty Crocker fruit snacks and have $25 donated in your name to One Laptop Per Child from @TheAngelForever http://bit.ly/bMHKBy
- 1 Bonus Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts from the month of January/February/March. Be sure to leave a comment here to let me know which one. This Bonus entry may be done only twice per person.
- 3 Bonus Entries – Add my blog button to your website and leave a link with the location. Be sure to give yourself 3 comments for credit.
- 5 Bonus Entries – Write a post on your blog linking to my blog about the giveaway. Be sure to leave 5 comments about this to get credit for all of your extra entries
To enter, please follow the rules above within the comment section. Contest starts today March 7th and ends at 10:59 EST on March 21, 2010. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but must leave a valid e-mail address for me to contact you for mailing address once the giveaway is over. I will select the winner using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If there is no response, another winner will be selected. Open to U.S. residents only.
Disclosure: I received two packages of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks with the Win & Give game pieces on them. In addition to this, $25 has been donated in my name to One Laptop per Child. No other compensations was given. The opinions expressed in the review are my own feelings about the promotion.