Magical family memories are what you dream of when traveling to Walt Disney World and it is a simple item to fulfill.
On this trip alone we have done many new and old favorites which include:
- Bouncing with Tigger when getting a photo taken
- Searching for the hidden Mickey’s that lurk in all different places
- Eating with Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Alice, Cinderella at Akershus
- Taking the entire family on Kali River Rapids together since the little guy was tall enough
- Eating at Boma still soaked 3 hours after the previously mentioned ride
- Meeting the amazing people behind Cake Wrecks
- Watching Captain EO and traveling back to 1986 with my boys
- Traveling around the world and back to complete a passport
- Trying Kim Possible
- Catching a glimpse of the Main Street Electric Parade before heading back to the resort after 12 hours
- Eating pizza at 9:30 and laughing that we are having dinner so late
The boys and I have had yet another fantastic experience, filled with memories that will last a life time.Of course, the hardest part of a vacation is packing up to head home and going back to reality. By the time you read this we will be home, in the cold temperatuers, possible facing more snow. Right now, I am still hear and heading off for our last magical day at Disney.
My question for you today:
What is the hardest part of going back home after a vacation, and how do you help to ease back into things? One other thing –> Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!
Disclosure: Although we paid for our own trip to Disney World, we were given an incredible deal thanks to Disney. The sweet conference fee included 3 nights at the Grand Floridian, several meals for the entire family, 7 day park hoppers for everyone, conference/meals for me and some other items to take home. Also note that Disney never asked us to blog about this event. As a long time Disney fan it is my pleasure to share my experiences from the event.
Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the linky there if you are participating.