Father’s Day is coming in a few short weeks. I know that the boys and I always have a tough time coming up with something special to get TechyDad. Last year, I was able to get some Dove Men + Care items for JL to try. As I wrote at the time, he was a bit skeptical about using a body wash from past experience. Much to our surprise, TechyDad really liked the way the body wash left his skin feeling and we have been buying it ever since that time.
I was recently contacted by the PR agency from Dove Men + Care to do a giveaway and let people know about a promotion they are running for Father’s Day. I immediately agreed and was sent another fantastic package for TechyDad
About the line:
- New Dove Men + Care is from the dermatologist recommended brand Dove, which has a history of cleansing, moisturizing, and care.
- The new Dove Men + Care Sensitive Clean Body and Face Wash fights dryness and is formulated specifically for men who prefer mild, unscented body and face wash.
- Dove Men + Care Deodorants and Antiperspirants are formulated to provide 48 hour protection and be tough on sweat not skin.
- The new “Journey to Comfort” videos feature Stewart Cink and Davis Love III. Here is one of the videos:
Dove Men + Care has also set up a new Twitter account (@DoveMenCare) where you can participate for a chance to win* daily prizes, including memorabilia signed by Cink and Love, in addition to other golf-related gear which will be perfect for Father’s Day and beyond. You can also check out the Tournament to Comfort game to play for a chance to win even more prizes including the opportunity to meet Cink, a session with Cink’s swing coach, a set of custom clubs, and a trip to the 2012 tour of championship.
* No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 & older. Begins 12:00 p.m. ET on 4/6/11 & ends 12:00 p.m. ET on 6/20/11. Void where prohibited. Go to DoveMenCare.com for Official Rules.
Although TechyDad is not a golf fan, he is a fan of Dove Men + Care and will continue to use their products. So far he seems to like the new deodorant. I like them because the smell is not too overpowering like many other deodorants with a scent which made me sneeze when he would use them.
Thanks to Dove, one lucky reader will win their prize pack similar to the one that we received above.
Rules for Giveaway:
- MAIN RULE – Let me know how the man in your life shows that he is comfortable in his own skin.
- The following Bonus Entries may also be done. Please be sure to leave separate comments for each that you complete below to make sure you get the right number of entries.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Follow DoveMenCare on Twitter
- 1 Bonus Entry – Tweet the following about the giveaway (May be done once a day): Is the man in your life comfortable in his skin? Chance to #win a @DoveMenCare prize pack from @TheAngelForever http://bit.ly/lupphg #giveaway
- 2 Bonus Entries – Like The Angel Forever on Facebook. If you have already done this – just let me know.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Subscribe to my RSS feed (or let me know if you already are) in a separate comment.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Leave a comment on any of my non-giveaway posts from the month of May/June. Leave a comment here to let me know which one. This Bonus entry may be done three times per person.
- 3 Bonus Entries – Add my blog button to your website and/or add me to your blogroll. Be sure to leave a link with the location.
- 1 Bonus Entry – Head over to TechyDad’s blog and enter any of his current giveaways.
To enter, please follow the rules above within the comment section. Contest starts today June 2, 2011 and ends at 10:59 EST on June 15, 2011. You do not have to be a blogger to enter, but must leave a valid e-mail address for me to contact you for mailing address once the giveaway is over. I will select the winner using random.org and contact you via e-mail. You will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If there is no response, another winner will be selected. Open to U.S. residents only.
Disclosure: We received a Dove Men + Care Father’s Day Pack shown above from Rocket XL to facilitate this review. No other compensation was given and all opinions expressed in this review are my families own feelings about the products. As previously mentioned, we have continued to purchase these products on our own.